Sunday, February 22, 2015

Rebels on the Run Tour: Exit/In Nashville

I have had such a great time so far interning at Average Joes Entertainment this semester. One of the shows I got to work on was the Moonshine Bandits and Demun Joes at the Exit/in. First off it is such a great venue to see a live show. With all the closings around Nashville like 12th and Porter, Fiddle and Steel,  and Anthem its good to still be able to go to a Nashville Staple to see a show. We had dinner at the Gold Rush across the street which is Christophers favorite place. They really do have a great brunch and the best chicken salad I have ever had!!! I am still trying to get Buster to put it on the menu full time!! 

Me at the intern desk! So one of the projects I had was to get some press from the area schools etc for the show. I had success with Vanderbilt TV. They are absolutely awesome. You can check it out http://vanderbilttelevision.com/the-scoop-february-18-2015/


I was very excited to see my friend Daniel Lee at the show! He is signed to Average Joes Entertainment. There were a lot of surprised guests including Daniel Lee, The LACS, Colt Ford, Sarah Ross, and Charlie Farley. 
You can check them all out at http://averagejoesent.com
And get to a show at the Exit/In! 

No comments:

Post a Comment