Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sunday Funday

Nashville can be so overwhelming sometimes. I just want to eat my way through the whole City! Seems we have new restaurants opening everyday! If you have not noticed, my favorite meal is brunch. I have been through Green Hills a thousand times and always wanted to check out Joe's Place. It is more of a dive bar so a great place to start  is Crows Nest. Their brunch is delicious and they have bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Marys, and Screwdrivers for $15 (yep you can even mix and match)! Sit and enjoy it the patio if you can! They even offer Valet and plenty of parking.


Then you can walk next door to Joe's Place and hang out. It is smoking but they have a great little patio on the front and back with darts and core hole. It is he cheapest drinks I have come across in Nashville (Stella on draft is only 2.75!) Watch out cause there is not a special on the $7 cocktails however. 

No comments:

Post a Comment