Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year

Thanks to Mix 92.3 Nashville, I spent New Years Eve downtown Nashville with over 100,000 other people. Luckily I had one of the best seats in the house at the Hard Rock Cafe right beside the stage! I have to admit I was very nervous about the parking/ cab situation with so many people. But Nashville really had there plan down. Parking at the Music City Center was super easy and convenient and only cost $10 all night! You can Never get that on a special event night! It was a good thing it was cheap because pretty much every venue had a cover ranging from $20-$200 and the lines were crazy. Advice to someone who has never been, buy tickets in advance and have a game plan, including a ride home! I highly recommend the Hard Rock. It was not over crowded, they had heaters, and food if you need it!



Miranda and I getting ready to leave out for the night! We stopped by Jonathan's in Green Hills for a quick Happy Hour flat bread and fried pickles. 


Some new girls we met at the Palm 


Outside of the Hard Rock. Look how close we are! 


This is where the music note dropped and the bands played! 

No comments:

Post a Comment