Wednesday, October 29, 2014

CMT CROSSROADS TV TAPING OF BOB SEGER AND JASON ALDEAN

WOW WOW WOW is a understatement for last nights TV taping of Bob Seger and Jason Aldean Crossroads for CMT. I arrived about 6 pm and the taping began around 8pm. Unfortunately I am not allowed to say much about it until after the show airs on November 28, 2014 (yes, Black Friday)! So relax on the couch after your shopping and watch! I was directly behind Bob Segar and Jason Aldean. So if you look past them you will see me! Enjoy the photos!!!! 


 BOB SEGERS DRUMMERS SETUP (JASON ALDEANS WAS ALSO ON STAGE TO THE LEFT OF THIS)


 JASON ALDEANS TRUCK BACK STAGE

JASON ALDEAN GETTING HIS GUITAR READY

 CHRISTOPHER AND I LOOKING FABULOUS

 BOB SEGERS BACK UP SINGERS

 BOB SEGER AND JASON ALDEAN


BIG THANKS TO CMT'S THE TICKET FOR THE OPPORTUNITY




No comments:

Post a Comment